Seller Closing Cost
- Here is a list of fees you need pay by or on the closing day. They include the real estate sales representative commission, legal fees and disbursements, utility and property tax adjustments, mortgage prepayment or discharge fees. This is not an exhaustive list. Your lawyer will be able to provide you an accurate account of the fees due, when and to whom to be able to complete your real estate sale on closing day.
Other Items for Moving Day
- Plan your move by making checklist that details your move. Document with a timeframe for things that need to be done prior and on moving day itself.
- A packing plan with clearly labeling boxes indicating the rooms in which they belong.
- Determine if you are going to hire a reliable moving company or do it yourself. Whatever your decision, book the company or the truck well in advance.
- Count on a little more time to move than you anticipated as this is often the reality.
- Do not forget to cancel your cable and utilities and transfer any rented appliances (like water heater or furnace) to the new home owners.
- Make sure you have done the opposite at your new home for a smooth transition to your new home.
Arrange your change of address and inform your key contacts such as work, Canada Post, doctors and friends.
As your Realtor,
I will provide the trusted, transparent, thorough and timely service that you would expect and deserve in dealing with your critical real estate assets.
Let’s me care for real estate needs. Let’s begin the conversation…
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-632-2199 my RE/MAX Escarpment Office.